A call to god..
In the darkest time of life. I call for you.Because only you will answer my call and listen to what ive got to say.
:)
Dear god,
Sometimes, I wonder how long am I going to last.
I fear that I won’t be able to hold back this feeling of mine which I have been controlling since.
I appear strong, but deep inside, I am way too vulnerable.
Faith, Patience and Will Power, its keeping me strong and alive deep within.
Hopefully I got back what I’ve lost.
Hopefully I’ll get something better.
Don’t let there be any form of hatred, anger, inside me.
:)
Dear god,
Sometimes, I wonder how long am I going to last.
I fear that I won’t be able to hold back this feeling of mine which I have been controlling since.
I appear strong, but deep inside, I am way too vulnerable.
Faith, Patience and Will Power, its keeping me strong and alive deep within.
Sometimes, it hurts.
It hurts to our loved ones happy with someone else.
Someone else.
So much so, we want them to be happy, I finally understand
that we have to make sacrifices.
I can't be foolish enough.Hopefully I got back what I’ve lost.
Hopefully I’ll get something better.
I trust god.
If someone so precious is going to be taken away from me.
I know god will send me someone.
Someone who will make a difference to my life.
And make me the one.
The special one.
Dear god, please refrain myself from thinking too much.
Please enlighten my heart and soul.
Cleanse my heart. Purify my heart. Don’t let there be any form of hatred, anger, inside me.
Dear god,
Don’t leave me. Because all I have now is you. I am not strong, but with your presence with
me, I know I will be able to stand tall and strong. J
Comments
Post a Comment