Dilemma.
I wanna quit my job badly.
Haha. Nothing is wrg here. In fact this is like my dream job.
But well its kinda boring la.
U knw u shudnt be stuck to a job that has no prospects.
Not i cared much abt rank and money.
Point is i wanna change for the better.
I need a new environment.
Insya allah money, work comes second.
I wanna be a good muslimah fst.
Cheywah!
Haha.
Ok insya allah i will tender my resigation.
And insya allah i will find a better job out there.
I always wanna work at masjid or at madrasah as admin ke pe. Dosent matter la. Bcose the environment is soothing.
And no feud la. I mean if u work with pious people, then kerja will be awesomeeee. Hee.
Hahaha. Ok dah.
Gdnight!
I wanna quit my job badly.
Haha. Nothing is wrg here. In fact this is like my dream job.
But well its kinda boring la.
U knw u shudnt be stuck to a job that has no prospects.
Not i cared much abt rank and money.
Point is i wanna change for the better.
I need a new environment.
Insya allah money, work comes second.
I wanna be a good muslimah fst.
Cheywah!
Haha.
Ok insya allah i will tender my resigation.
And insya allah i will find a better job out there.
I always wanna work at masjid or at madrasah as admin ke pe. Dosent matter la. Bcose the environment is soothing.
And no feud la. I mean if u work with pious people, then kerja will be awesomeeee. Hee.
Hahaha. Ok dah.
Gdnight!
Comments
Post a Comment