Hmm
Finally done with tafsir!!!! Phewww. Hehe.
Managed to memorize like 3 new long surahs within a short period of time.
Fuhhh. Just now exam, i managed to recite them. Alhamdulillah :)
Bahasa Arab exam on Sunday.
And last pergas exam will be on Monday! Wheee.
And here comes the next module!
Anyway I still feel very sad....haha
I'm gonna miss my very close work buddy.
I miss him already.
Almost the whole school tease me saying I will cry when he leave.
And he will cry too. Haha lol.
Almost true la. I won't cry la duh.
But the very sad feeling is overwhelming sey..
Lunch time...we all had a surprise lunch treat with the general office people.
We all ordered Popeyes! Like a lot pls.
Last lunch together :(
Haizzz wherever I walk in school I will remember him.
That bad. I was very very close to that guy.
What to do. Both of us are just the living souls working in the lab.
So it's no surprise that we are so close.
Tomorrow I'm gonna need to set up radios for PSLE.
I remembered the times both of us go class to class.
Tired is the word.but every class we would disturb each other.
Never a time I did not smile in a day with him around.
Singing in the Ava room when no one is around.
Playing music instruments illegally when no one is around.
Blasting music in the lab.
Cleaning and moping the lab. (Tho I'm the one doing most of the work. Hehe)
Going to staff retreat once to the flower dome. (Discovered that he is scared of heights.lol pls)
Staff dinner once . I stop going staff dinners after the fst time. Haha. I wore a dress please. Never like in my life I wore a dress esp in school. And embarrassingly I was wearing shoes that has a bit of height. And so many times I almost trip in front of him. Malu sia.
Hahahah.
Scaring each other in the dark and broad daylight.
Watching movies in the lab during holidays.
Calling him malay names. Haha.
Watching school events at the back of the hall..
Working together to solve any IT problems.
And the list goes On and on.
I will sure disturbing him.
Come tmrw it's not calling ."EH CHRIS" like 20 times in a day.
Giving him long lectures and he will say "are u my mom?" In a joking manner.
Gonna miss my BFF at work so much so I don't feel like doing anything at work.
:(
Managed to memorize like 3 new long surahs within a short period of time.
Fuhhh. Just now exam, i managed to recite them. Alhamdulillah :)
Bahasa Arab exam on Sunday.
And last pergas exam will be on Monday! Wheee.
And here comes the next module!
Anyway I still feel very sad....haha
I'm gonna miss my very close work buddy.
I miss him already.
Almost the whole school tease me saying I will cry when he leave.
And he will cry too. Haha lol.
Almost true la. I won't cry la duh.
But the very sad feeling is overwhelming sey..
Lunch time...we all had a surprise lunch treat with the general office people.
We all ordered Popeyes! Like a lot pls.
Last lunch together :(
Haizzz wherever I walk in school I will remember him.
That bad. I was very very close to that guy.
What to do. Both of us are just the living souls working in the lab.
So it's no surprise that we are so close.
Tomorrow I'm gonna need to set up radios for PSLE.
I remembered the times both of us go class to class.
Tired is the word.but every class we would disturb each other.
Never a time I did not smile in a day with him around.
Singing in the Ava room when no one is around.
Playing music instruments illegally when no one is around.
Blasting music in the lab.
Cleaning and moping the lab. (Tho I'm the one doing most of the work. Hehe)
Going to staff retreat once to the flower dome. (Discovered that he is scared of heights.lol pls)
Staff dinner once . I stop going staff dinners after the fst time. Haha. I wore a dress please. Never like in my life I wore a dress esp in school. And embarrassingly I was wearing shoes that has a bit of height. And so many times I almost trip in front of him. Malu sia.
Hahahah.
Scaring each other in the dark and broad daylight.
Watching movies in the lab during holidays.
Calling him malay names. Haha.
Watching school events at the back of the hall..
Working together to solve any IT problems.
And the list goes On and on.
I will sure disturbing him.
Come tmrw it's not calling ."EH CHRIS" like 20 times in a day.
Giving him long lectures and he will say "are u my mom?" In a joking manner.
Gonna miss my BFF at work so much so I don't feel like doing anything at work.
:(
Comments
Post a Comment