Am i ready?
I've been waiting for this day to come.
But when it finally came,
I am still questioning myself.
Is he the one?
At this stage of life, i do not want to waste my time and effort on people who are not serious or just wanna have a fling.
Am i ready to give it a go?
Am i ready to be the faithful partner?
Am i ready to get my heart hurt and shattered(just in case. Haha)
But when it finally came,
I am still questioning myself.
Is he the one?
At this stage of life, i do not want to waste my time and effort on people who are not serious or just wanna have a fling.
Am i ready to give it a go?
Am i ready to be the faithful partner?
Am i ready to get my heart hurt and shattered(just in case. Haha)
The million dollar question.
Am i ready?
Comments
Post a Comment