Hey Airport!
Ok so, the last time I actually went to the airport is like YEARS AGO.
I have no reason to go to the airport because I haven't been travelling too.
and so, when I decided to drop by the airport,
WOW am I AMAZED.
especially looking at the aeroplane at such a near distance.
they are HUGEEE.
and the runwayy..
and the 3 terminals.
Terminal 3, was HUGE.
like seriously huge.
i knew Terminal 3 is quite new, so yeah awesome.
---
This aeroplane was about to take off.
The Runway
The legendary tower! (IDK what this is called) The air controllers work there I guess. Must be so awesome to be up there.
Terminal 3
Viewing area
So nice!
From the top
What I'm stepping on is actually a glass.
A look-through glass which was scary at first.
All those countries
I've gone to none of this places
Let's take a skytrain!
It's like LRT.
Okay, so I did manage to walk around.
but handphone died halfway.
What a waste,
Can't believe that my handphone can actually take nice pictures! haha
and I am so loving this photoshop app that edits like a pro.
;D
OK.before I end, I managed to find NANCY DREW book series at the library!!!!!!!!!!!
These books are my fav kind of books when I was in secondary school.
I still remember, every friday / weekends i think, me and USA (a friend back in sec sch) would visit the lib to borrow Nancy Drew books!
and we exchanged books and share stories.
ahh fond memories!
and lastly,
I would like to thank god for giving me the chance to witness myself how deceitful people can be.
Alhamdulillah.
it's sad enough that your world revolves around one person.
ohwells, whatever.
Just don't come looking for me when u need anythg, because u treat other people like a one stop place to seek company when u're alone.












Comments
Post a Comment