saturdayy

Alhamdulillah for the weekends!!
haha. been quite tired. not because of work. The classes at night are making me shagged everyday.
and i feel bad because the next day, i will be half awake dragging myself to work and sometimes even sleep at work.
OMG. that's terrible right. haha.

andd on Wednesday, I actually took Urgent Leave again because of gastric and 80% percent of my body is aching. So, without thinking, i actually booked a massage session! haha
like WOW. i've been like putting this off since forever and suddenly I just made an appointment on that day itself.
Haha, and so, i made an appointment at Healing Touch Spa at Tampines for an hour session.
Well......................i have to say that the massage wasnt that good, but it was okay. Idk, maybe the massage was supposed to be like that. *shrugs*

Anw..it was a deep tissue massage..
and during the massage, idk whether there was like 2 diff person massaging or one.
creepily, the woman (massager) who brought me into the massage room (without make) seems different to the person who was massaging me. During the massage, I managed to take a look at the lady's face when she was talking to me. She was wearing make up. After the massage, I saw the person (without make up) smiling at me. I was certain the lady was the one who was massaging me.

So who was the lady with make up?

Scary much huh!
Okay anw that was wednesday. So much for resting.
I went for massage and then night class after. :|

anw....40 more new ipads just arrived on friday.
BOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
just means more work.

What a bore. now we have 108 ipads.
dun know why we need so much ipads.
sheesh.

okok..
gtg. will blog again with peekturesssss.
bye!

















 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HELLO KOREA! (GoPro pics)

Time waits for no man