Happy 25th to me! ..and long time no blog yeaaa. I almost forgotten i had a blog. *mouth-open in shock*

Anw yes, 25th probably is about the same as 24th which is abt the same as my past bdays. This is bad. Haha.

This means. Life is mundane and boring. And i am static as can be. Omg. I better do smtg abt myself. 

Anwhoots. Life is okay. Holidays now. So i am shaking leg at school. Haiz. People think im having a good life by shaking leg. Trust me, im not. *winks* . hahaha. Really la. Everyday i think of what i cn do so that my body dont rot at the chair. 

U guys who have work to do should feel happy and contented okay! Haha.
Okay back to my bday. I went to punggol waterway to see see look look. To my dismay its kinda boring. We didnt go to Coney Island because basically its just too hot. So, we just walked around punggol waterway.

The scenery is nice though. Peaceful......if only singapore got winter season, it would be perfect. Imagine sitting under a tree...and snow petlets dropping on ur heads.  Ahhhh. Or maybe summer. Where the pink flowers fall and u sing the sonata song..ok what rubbish am i talking abt.

 Nvm. I should prob save money and go to Japan. Hehe. 

Then went to explore punggol waterway mall. Oh my. It is awesome! There is this huge Japan home store..and it has everything. Seriously. 

Ok sunday.
My grandfather's sister's cucu got married. Idk if i would call him cousin. Not really cousin, smhw smwhat related. Omy the food there was such a spread. From nasi briyani plus all kinds of dishes to roti kirai to satay to tahu goreng to lots of desserts including an ice cream stand.  

Yes. So money wasnt really wasted u see. Haha. I cn totally see people walking to and fro for second/third servings. Including me. Haha. I wonder hw much money is spent on food alone. I hope not much food goes to the bin.

Met up the bestprens for post bday. As usual , they always fail to suprise me. Haha. Went to Cat cafe. There were not much cats. And most of them are lazing arnd. Haha. My cats at home are better entertainers. Haha. I would just charge sgd 5 to play with my cats. Hehe.

Anyways im just glad both of them put away their fears/disgusts for cats for me. Hehe. Love u to bits. After that day, i hope they find light in their hearts to love cats even more. Esp deavi. Hahaha

After cat cafe, went to eat dinner at a cafe. Nice looking cafe with mediacore food. Haha. The fish and chips are oh-kay. Idk i feel thay long john silver is kinda better. Hahaha. Sorryy guys. But i am contented and happy with everythg that u guys did.

5 stars okay !! :)
Okay nuff said. 
 
Side tracked. I think i was in another universe for the past few years.
The app vsco is awesome! I loveee editing pics with this app. I want to master the art of pic editing. U knw the colors and such. 

Alright2. Its night time alrdy. 
Time to sleep.

Goodnight.
Alhamdulillah for evrything.

Assalamualaikum wrb.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HELLO KOREA! (GoPro pics)

Time waits for no man