Gardens By The Bay
Gardens By The Bay
Ok so, this might be typical place for a normal Singaporeans.
But hey! Everyone needs a place to de-stress right?
haha. So, the last time I went to Gardens By The Bay was like 2 years ago?
Nothing much changed I guess. I think they added more flowers? at the Flower Dome.
The cloud forest was amazing as usual.
The best thing is probably the air-condition because it was SO HOT outside.
So yes, life is probably the same for me.
My brother though, is going to embark a new life journey this coming sat/sun.
He is getting married la sey!
haha good for him. May Allah bless his marriage and his partner. :)
My mother, so nervous. lol. Of course la, first wedding in the family.
i think when my time comes, she will tone down a lot more.
As for meeeee. I will get another sister. (in-law)
Idk whether it will change anything.
HAHAHA. I'm so used to doing things by myself.
Please pray that everything goes smoothly on that day.
Insya allah. Amin
:)
Please enjoy my photography.
Can't be bothered to edit. lol.
Comments
Post a Comment