It's the time of the year again!

Hello October!
I'm not sure why many people fuss about October than the other months.
I've seen people posting "Goodbye September, Hello October"
"Hello October, please be nice"...blah3
....
HELLO, Can somebody tell me what is happening in October??
haha, anw let me just fit into the crowd.

I am excited for October too!
hehe.
Bff's wedding is around the corner.
and, the impromptu short holiday with my cousin.
haha, hopefully everything goes as planned insya allah.

How fast time flies. 
I'm already designing the school handbook for next year!
very excited to see the final product because for next year's handbook, they decided not to incorporate any photos or students work in.
YEAH! 

Below is a sneak peek of the handbook.
Just to be clear, i did not create/illustrate any of the birds (such house birds) that you see.
Not professional yet. hehe.

It was done by a paid illustrator.




Nice kan!
haha, okay enough.

I'm excited to design the end-of-year invitation card too!

hehe. it's always enjoyable to do something that you have passion in and the feeling when you have people/students having hold of something that was designed by you. Chewah.

Not bragging though.
HAHA.


okay bye! :)




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HELLO KOREA! (GoPro pics)

Time waits for no man