Sunway Lagoon 2018

I've been wanting to update on my Sunway trip.
BUT I don't know why, I don't really have the mood to blog these few days.

Hmm.
I'll probably update in a few days time. With pictures.
hehe.

In  summary, it was a fun trip! Finally we managed to use the theme park tickets which we bought online 3 months ago. Thankfully, the tickets were valid for 3 months from the date we bought them. Imagine it going to waste if we can't use them anymore.

Alhamdulillah, we reached there safely, even though again, we encountered some problems.
HAHA. I would call that an adventure. I spent 3 days 2 Nights with Cousin Amirah. It's so fun to travel with her. Hehe.

The theme parks were awesome. Did not managed to explore all the themeparks, BUT we did manage to ride on those popular water slides/rides. Best! Heheh.

Ok, I'll be back with a proper update (hopefully).HAHA.

Have a great week ahead!! :)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HELLO KOREA! (GoPro pics)

Time waits for no man