I'm back!- Dec 2018

I just had the best December so far! 2018 had been great. In fact, awesome.
I think I just got addicted to travelling, hehe.

I'm just so thankful, so grateful to god for giving me the chance to see and explore the world. So many beautiful places on this very Earth we are living in. If Earth itself has its own beauty, what more heaven.

Subhanallah.

This year, I've hiked about 3-4 mountains. The smaller scaled mountain of course. So much joy and happiness when I'm surrounded by mother nature. The grass, the trees, the mud, the waterfall, the sky, the sound of the birds chirping. All this.

Such bliss.

Alhamdulillah. I returned home safe and sound after each hike that I went to. :)

Back to December,

So, I turned 27. My goodness, what a scare haha. 3 more years to 30. Like whut!
Grateful for the supportive people around me. Family, bestfriends and also some newcomers in my life :).

BFF, Hamizah gave birth to a handsome baby boy Aqil!
Hello Aqil! Meet your worst nightmare, Auntie Zaf and Auntie Deavi, your godmothers, ever ready to smack anyone who bullies you in school! or if you need a better role models than your mother. HAHA.

so back again to December, hehe.

Travelled to a few places during the end of November and early December.

Langkawi with the family, Korea with a friend and Malacca with a colleague.


As much as travelling is fun, it can be really frustrating at times. The people you travel with especially. So much patience is needed when you travel with people. No matter who they are, no matter how close you are with the person because things don't always go how you want it to be.

Aside from this, travelling is just great! See new places, meet new people. So much you can learn just by travelling.

In summary, I had a good time at Langkawi, Korea and Malacca. Enjoyed every moment of my December. Best one so far. Alhamdulillah. Will be posting some pictures soon!

2018.
What a good year.
For sure there's Up's and Down's, but let's just put away the bad past, keep the good memories, move on to what is in stored for us in future.

:)
xoxo


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HELLO KOREA! (GoPro pics)

Time waits for no man