GAHH. I LOVE EVERY MIN OF YOU IN MY LIFE.
U MAKE LIFE SO MUCH EASIER WITH UR PRESENCE.
I LOVE U BIKEYYY :)
hehe.
gosh. my legs are all cramped out with the cycling.
anw, cycling here and there taught me something.
any minute i lose my focus on the road,
the risk of me getting hit by vehicles is kinda high.
scary sey.
hope allah protects me from accidents or other bad things that might happen to me while cycling on the road.
amin.
U MAKE LIFE SO MUCH EASIER WITH UR PRESENCE.
I LOVE U BIKEYYY :)
hehe.
gosh. my legs are all cramped out with the cycling.
anw, cycling here and there taught me something.
any minute i lose my focus on the road,
the risk of me getting hit by vehicles is kinda high.
scary sey.
hope allah protects me from accidents or other bad things that might happen to me while cycling on the road.
amin.
Comments
Post a Comment