OKAY ANOTHER UPDATE AGAIN.hee.

OKAY SOOOOOO, IM 20!!haha.
and i think ive become worse.
hehe. ive become more immature, looking at the way i acted with my bffs just nw.
haha.
AKU DAH MCM CHILD GONE WRONG.
haha.anw astargfirullah.

i think changes are supposed to be slow moving.
understandinglah sikit k bffs ku ini.haha.

ANW, I HAVE AN AWESOME TIME WITH DEAVI AND HAMIZAH,

Firstly, I appreciate u guys taking the day off to spend with me.
even though u had to sacrifise ur life taking mc, and sacrifise your day with another person for me and such.
gosh. i am so touched and im in the verge of crying now,i tell u.haha.
:))

FOR THAT I GIVE U 5 STARS OF HAPPINESS. This is how i rate my happiness.
hehe. :)) THANK YOU.

secondly.

THE SHUFFLING.
OMG!!!!HAHA.U GUYS CAN SURE DANCE!AHAHHAHA.
AWESOME EFFORT PUT IN.haha.
no matter how weird looking ur dance was,
I LOVE EVERY BIT OF THE SHUFFLING (IF U STILL CALL THAT SHUFFLING.HAHAA)

GREAT INTRODUCTION. (THE CHICKEN WING MOVE)
GREAT CHEREOGRAPHY ( HANDS, LEGS ALL OVER, MOVING LEFT AND RIGHT IN A CONFUSING MANNER)
AWESOME TEAMWORK (DEAVI LOOKING SO UNSURE OF HER MOVES, HAMIZAH DANCING LIKE SHE'S IN HER OWN WORLD.)
AHHAHAHHAHAA.

SWEAR U GUYS ARE HILARIOUS!hahhhaa.
i LOVE THE DANCE LAH!
u guys are so sweet eh! :)
and for that i give u 5 STARS OF CREATIVY and utter SWEETNESS. :)))

Thirdly.

THE CARD.
dah mcm tradition to give card.
hehe.
thanks u guys! for the nice looking card.
and ohh myyyy, HAMIZAH UR DRAWING LOOKS LOVELY.
DID U TRACE IT OR WHAT??
hahaha.

i give u guys 5 stars of EFFORT! :))

Fourth.

MOVIE TREAT!.
hehe. i dont care whether it's indoors or outdoors.
or whether outdoors are better than indoors.
DOSENT MATTER!
whatever it is, I LOVE THE MOVIE TREAT.
ANYTHG THAT'S FREE, NO WORRIES, I CONFIRM SUKA.
haha.
so tintin it was.
what a confusing story. but the animation was superb.
MY GOD, cannot be compared to my animation at all.
hehe.

:)))

Fifth.

THE FOOD.
BURGER KING IT WAS.
FREE FOOD CAN NEVER BE SO DELICIOUS.
hahha.
thank u korg!! :D.

Sixth.

THE BICYCLE.
WHAT A SUPRISE!haha.i went home, and saw a gigantic bicycle.
OMG A MOUNTAIN BIKE LAH SEYYYY!.
CONFIRM MAHAL GILER SAK.
GOSH. I feel guilty because u all spend so much, depending on the fact that u all dont earn much. and hamizah still unemployed and complaining half the time she had no money.hehe.

I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO VERY TOUCHED.
U knw u dont have to buy such expensive bicycle.
chey! dah dapat baru nk step eh.hahaha.

KK, THIS IS THE FIRST TIME, I RECEIVED SUCH EXPENSIVE GIFT.
NT EVEN MY PARENTS BOUGHT ME SMTG EXPENSIVE. but it dosent matter, because im already too expensive to be brought up.
hehe.i mean, my brothers, or cousins, or whoever i knew never spend this much for me.

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW MAN.
I will treasure ur gift of love to me.
HAHA.
DEAVI, HAMIZAH,
I CANNOT EXPRESS HOW HAPPY I AM.
HAVING THE DAY SPENT WITH U GUYS.
PRICELESS.

AND THE GIFT,
WAS SO UNEXPECTED. :))

BIRTHDAY OR NO BIRTHDAY.
i will still say this.


YOU 2 ARE MY PRECIOUS GEMS,
AND I CANT AFFORD TO LOSE U GUYS.
I THANK YOU FRM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART FOR ALL UVE GIVEN AND PROVIDED ME WITH.
I CAN NEVER ASK FOR MORE.
I LOVE U GUYS.
FOREVER.

MAY OUR FRIENDSHIP LAST!
AND LETS SPEND OUR TEENAGE DAYS TOGETHER OKAYYYYYYYYYY!
BECAUSE THAT'S THE MOST MEMORABLE PERIOD FROM THE MOMENT I MET U GUYS.

SORRY FOR BEING ANNOYINGLY LAME.ETC.
HEHE.ITS JUST ME.
MY TRUE SELF.
BE HONOURED THAT IM WASNT THIS LIVELY WHEN IM WITH OTHER PEOPLE.
HEHE.

THANK YOU.

THANKS MOM, DAD FOR BRINGING ME UP. IM SURE U WILL NOT REGRET IT.HEHE.
THANKS BROTHERS, FOR ....ERM, BEING MY BROTHERS.HAHA
THANKS BFFS! U KNW URE ALL I HAD IN ME.

AND I THANK ALLAH SWT,
FOR GIVING ME THE LIFE.
GIVING ME A NICE FAMILY, AWESOME FRIENDS.
AND BEING WHO I AM RIGHT NOW.
ALHAMDULILLAH. :)

I LOVE U GUYS.

HAPPY BDAY TO ME.!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HELLO KOREA! (GoPro pics)

Time waits for no man