Palestin

Dear god,

Please give your help to the Palestin people at Gaza.Even though I dont really knw what is happening over there, I somehow am aware of the bombing and the endless war that is happening between the Palestiniens and Israeliens. Please save the innocent ones, Please give them your protection. I pray that this war will end soon because i just dont see the need of the killing/masacre/bombing. Sighs.

Please shed some light to the enemy's heart.
I just want this world to be a happy place to live in.

haiz.
the world is a scary place to live in right now.

Ya Allah, peliharakn diriku dari segala keburukan dan kejahatan di luar sana.
Jauhkan diriku dari perbuatan manusia2 yg jahil.
Selamatkn kami dari fitnah dunia.

Semoga kami sentiasa di bawah naungan dan rahmatmu.
Amin.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HELLO KOREA! (GoPro pics)

Time waits for no man