Sunday
Oh my.
I swear the whole generation of their family can't sing.
Haha.
Ok.
Thank god it was a happy occasion. If nt I would have nt hesitate to thrw cold water down.
Hehe.
Anw, there's smtg wrg with me.
The person I hated most before, smhw my mind wouldn't stop thinking of tt person.
I rmbred this phrase whereby, the person u hated most will be someone u will love most someday.
Ish. No no. It's nt gonna happen. Impossible.
Kk bye.
I swear the whole generation of their family can't sing.
Haha.
Ok.
Thank god it was a happy occasion. If nt I would have nt hesitate to thrw cold water down.
Hehe.
Anw, there's smtg wrg with me.
The person I hated most before, smhw my mind wouldn't stop thinking of tt person.
I rmbred this phrase whereby, the person u hated most will be someone u will love most someday.
Ish. No no. It's nt gonna happen. Impossible.
Kk bye.
Comments
Post a Comment