:)
#life.
no matter what setbacks you face, get up and face it again.
I lost one battle with school. I fail to submit my eca on time, meaning I alrdy fail one module. Heartbreaking.
I can still feel the soreness of my eyes, body aches in the process of completing my eca. And yet this have to happen.
most likely, I need to retake this module. Even though only the test. So disheartening to the max. Can cry my eyes out, but for what? Its not gg to make any diff anw.
I am really thinking of quitting this SIM sch, and enroll into an ugama sch. Really. I think that is what I need. Ilmu akhirat.
at this point of life, I am still unsure of what I want to achieve..might as well I study smtg that is beneficial for me in terms of gaining more knowledge in my religion.
I made up my mind.
since I alrdy paid my sch fees, I might as well continue. I shall withdraw nx yr, and enroll myself in ugama sch.
and quit my job, and try smtg new.
its time for me to get out of my comfort zone. Gain more skills and experience. Must gain new skills too as a woman. Lol.
#reflection.
ok makes me happy that I know what to do alrdy. I hope god shows me the right way and bring me the right people or friends who can lead me.
insya Allah. :)
no matter what setbacks you face, get up and face it again.
I lost one battle with school. I fail to submit my eca on time, meaning I alrdy fail one module. Heartbreaking.
I can still feel the soreness of my eyes, body aches in the process of completing my eca. And yet this have to happen.
most likely, I need to retake this module. Even though only the test. So disheartening to the max. Can cry my eyes out, but for what? Its not gg to make any diff anw.
I am really thinking of quitting this SIM sch, and enroll into an ugama sch. Really. I think that is what I need. Ilmu akhirat.
at this point of life, I am still unsure of what I want to achieve..might as well I study smtg that is beneficial for me in terms of gaining more knowledge in my religion.
I made up my mind.
since I alrdy paid my sch fees, I might as well continue. I shall withdraw nx yr, and enroll myself in ugama sch.
and quit my job, and try smtg new.
its time for me to get out of my comfort zone. Gain more skills and experience. Must gain new skills too as a woman. Lol.
#reflection.
ok makes me happy that I know what to do alrdy. I hope god shows me the right way and bring me the right people or friends who can lead me.
insya Allah. :)
Comments
Post a Comment