HIIIII
YOO!!!!!!!
ALAH. I have another video coming up.
Children's day!
boring nye.
Video after video.
previous one was teacher's day.
haiya. can the school stop giving me videos pls.
naik muak aku buat video.
and yes, i have an ongg IT Competition with the kids.
VIDEO.
haha.oklah, except that the dateline is like a week away.
AND we have not even done half the filming.
god save me and the kids pls.
semua buat last minute. benci aku.
this week will be a busy week.
I have TMA due on 1st october.
i wonder why i bother doing TMA when i alrdy plan to drop SIM nx year.
haha, nvm, enjoy doing TMA's while i can.
(LOL)
anw,
last fri, i told my HOD that this year might be the last year I will be working for the sch.
HAIZ. and she die2 dont want to let me go.
this is the part i hate.
as much as i want to stay, i don't want to be in the same old boring environment for another year.
she alrdy carved a lesson plan for me nx year.
teach video.
VIDEO LAGI. ADOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!
i have try my best to influence her that there will be another trainer who is better than me!
and can do a better job.
because i think I'm doing a shitty job in the sch. haha.
and my pay is shitty as ever.
hate this company
the strongest reason why i'm leaving.
tsk.
I want to flyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.
someone take me awayyyy!
Comments
Post a Comment