And 360 or 365 days has gone by.
How fast the earth has actually revolved.
Getting older and older huh earth?
Hee.

Anw. No new year resolution.
As usual, i dont do thgs i say.
I can only hope for the best.
Yeap.
No comments abt 2013.
I pray that the following years will bring more meaning to the word life.

Meaning to the word happiness
Meaning to the word love
Meaning to the word success.

I only want all this 3 aspects in my life.

I pray that in all odds, i will stay strong no matter what.
Whatever that i will go through in future,
Insya allah i will not give up on myself.

I aim to be a better slave to god.
A better daughter to my parents.
A better friend to my friends
A better colleague
A better someone.

Insya allah.
I made mistakes and it makes me a more matured person intellectually. Hehe

Forgive all my wrong doings.
Cant  be pleasing anyone.
No one is perfect.

Happy New Year you allz!

Ok i wanna see the fireworks later.
Heheh.
Bye.

....
And seriously. He just have to send me a ridiculously long new year wish.
And its soo deep, like he took a degree in english literature. The heck. So formal for what!

Haha. Ill print screen maybe . Someday.
But nt todayy.

Haha. K bye!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HELLO KOREA! (GoPro pics)

Time waits for no man