hammy lupp
Omgggggeez.
I made a hamster playpen for my bro's hamsters!!
Hehe.apparently I cannot stand looking at how miserable the hamsters are in an ultra small cage.
2 adults and 4 babies in a cage is very crowded alrdy.
Its ok nw bcose the babies are still small.
Wait till they get big. Omg. Im sooo excited.
Anw yes. I created a small area . An area with walls. Goshhh. How annoying. Even with walls. They can climb their way out!
How terrifying. Anw I have braved myself to carry them. I have to anw. I almost freaked out when the hamsters are out of the cage. Like in the open.
They dont bite laa. Cute little things. :))
Anw I am so excited for my hamster playpen project.
Right now. There is nt much stuff inside.
Ok. When the playpen is almost ready. J will upload a pic.
I made a hamster playpen for my bro's hamsters!!
Hehe.apparently I cannot stand looking at how miserable the hamsters are in an ultra small cage.
2 adults and 4 babies in a cage is very crowded alrdy.
Its ok nw bcose the babies are still small.
Wait till they get big. Omg. Im sooo excited.
Anw yes. I created a small area . An area with walls. Goshhh. How annoying. Even with walls. They can climb their way out!
How terrifying. Anw I have braved myself to carry them. I have to anw. I almost freaked out when the hamsters are out of the cage. Like in the open.
They dont bite laa. Cute little things. :))
Anw I am so excited for my hamster playpen project.
Right now. There is nt much stuff inside.
Ok. When the playpen is almost ready. J will upload a pic.
Home made playpen.
Looks kinda ugly . Haha
Who cares.
As long as the hamsters can run arnd freely.
Oklah byee

Comments
Post a Comment