Mondayy

Love love love.
Love whats in store for me.
Alhamdulillah.
Hopefully this yr is gonna be a great and meaningful yr.

Insya allah!

Anw today my HOD suprise visit me in the lab . The timing cannot be any horrifying. I was having my fst day cramp. And i totally looked like a mad scientist.

Worst, my table is a mess . Nt so messy la compared to teachrs.

And i have a mirror facing me.
VAIN ALERT PLS.
haha. When she sat beside me, i quickly grabbed the mirror and said sorry. BLUSHING with embarrassment. My hod said nvm, FENG SHUI.  Hahaha. Malu siak

Then we talked abt smtgs. Then she needed to use the google browser . My gosh, stupid me did not close my tabs which is YOUTUBE, ONLINE MOVIEs, FB and some other stuff. None actually on work  

Before i could stoop her, it was too late. She saw. Habislah aku kene buang.
Haha.
And i said. OMG OOPS SORRY  . Hehe
And she said, NO ITS OKAY. I ALSO LIKE THIS .
haha.

Haizzz. Bad record nyee. And my socks, it was in the table.
Hahah. Buruk right. I sneaked away my socks. I wonder if she saw.

Haha. Haiz.pe niiii. Come wrg timing lakkk. I was cramping, moodless to do work.

Heheh. Klahhh :)
Nak sleepppp.
Hehee. Half an hr more to tuesday!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HELLO KOREA! (GoPro pics)

Time waits for no man