Oh anws.
Todayy is havoc day.
P2 , P5 n P6 went in the labs to complete some surveys.
It was ok untillllll the P2's came in.
My goodness. I wonder why the teachers do not have the ________ to let the students settle down at the floor and show them the steps.
Giving them instructions when they are at the computers are so futile.
It was woahhhh for me.
Shuffling btwn 3 labs to asisst them.
Sooo many problems.
And soo noisy. Haiz.
Why la the tcher nvr help with the noise.
When i was explaining to one class,there happened to have anther class there. The other class yg almost done la. So the nx class went in for briefing fst
Ok point is..haha. the other class made so much noise when i was talking . I was so annoyed and i literally shouted. With 2 tchers inside. Omg malu sia.
Hahhaa. U knw when i am angry, evryone is like invisible to me.
I usually scream when there are no tchers.haha. oops.
And there was one point , i scolded another class, i said..
"IF YOU TALK ONE MORE TIME.....*LONG PAUSE*( 30 pairs of eyes staring). ONE MORE TIME....IM NT GONNA LET YOU DO..BLAH3. Hahahhaa
Omggg. Dah tu cikgu dia kat situ.
Lol. Seriously i sucked at scolding
I dont even knw what to say. Hahaha
Goshhh. Epic fail !!!!!!
Hahahah
Todayy is havoc day.
P2 , P5 n P6 went in the labs to complete some surveys.
It was ok untillllll the P2's came in.
My goodness. I wonder why the teachers do not have the ________ to let the students settle down at the floor and show them the steps.
Giving them instructions when they are at the computers are so futile.
It was woahhhh for me.
Shuffling btwn 3 labs to asisst them.
Sooo many problems.
And soo noisy. Haiz.
Why la the tcher nvr help with the noise.
When i was explaining to one class,there happened to have anther class there. The other class yg almost done la. So the nx class went in for briefing fst
Ok point is..haha. the other class made so much noise when i was talking . I was so annoyed and i literally shouted. With 2 tchers inside. Omg malu sia.
Hahhaa. U knw when i am angry, evryone is like invisible to me.
I usually scream when there are no tchers.haha. oops.
And there was one point , i scolded another class, i said..
"IF YOU TALK ONE MORE TIME.....*LONG PAUSE*( 30 pairs of eyes staring). ONE MORE TIME....IM NT GONNA LET YOU DO..BLAH3. Hahahhaa
Omggg. Dah tu cikgu dia kat situ.
Lol. Seriously i sucked at scolding
I dont even knw what to say. Hahaha
Goshhh. Epic fail !!!!!!
Hahahah
Comments
Post a Comment