I swear this is so weird.
I know my hamster was hiding in this tiny slot. So i let him be there bcose if he goes out, for sure i will see him.
The weird thg is, in a min when i turn my head to check him out, he mysteriously dissapeared. Seriously. I was searching for him up n dwn but to no avail.
Under the sofa.. the kitchen. My room..my bro's rm, my parents room. Oklah i didnt really chck through every hole.
But it seems impossible that he can run off without me seeing him.
Anw so i began to recite al fatihah. And i prayed to god to return him safely.
I took a cup of water, recite some prayers and scattered some water arnd the house.
Miraclly (ok wrg spelling. Hehe). My hamster suddenly appeared near the kitchen. It is soo weird... i am sure he dosent run tat fast without me seeing.
Ok anw alhamdulillah! Must be the devil's (satan)job i think. However funny it may sound.we all gotta believe they exist.
Hmmm. Ok. Thank u Allah. :)
I know my hamster was hiding in this tiny slot. So i let him be there bcose if he goes out, for sure i will see him.
The weird thg is, in a min when i turn my head to check him out, he mysteriously dissapeared. Seriously. I was searching for him up n dwn but to no avail.
Under the sofa.. the kitchen. My room..my bro's rm, my parents room. Oklah i didnt really chck through every hole.
But it seems impossible that he can run off without me seeing him.
Anw so i began to recite al fatihah. And i prayed to god to return him safely.
I took a cup of water, recite some prayers and scattered some water arnd the house.
Miraclly (ok wrg spelling. Hehe). My hamster suddenly appeared near the kitchen. It is soo weird... i am sure he dosent run tat fast without me seeing.
Ok anw alhamdulillah! Must be the devil's (satan)job i think. However funny it may sound.we all gotta believe they exist.
Hmmm. Ok. Thank u Allah. :)
Comments
Post a Comment