saturdayy with the little cousin
Day started with a jog. Reluctantly i have to acc this little cousin of mine to go jogging. Like after a lifetime of not exercising, at lasttttt with great effort, i jogged. Thank goodness she wasnt as enthusiastic as to run a lot of rounds. We only ran 3 rounds. Hahaha. Kental.
Who cares. Haha
Then in the aft, since she was bored, we went out again. I brought her to snow city!!haha. First time for her. And 3rd time for me. The best thg abt bringing someone younger, they never wanna stop having fun! Bringing old people or people ur age,
within 2 rounds of slides, they will just retire one corner. How boring. Haha.
So we went for 5 rounds. It was very colddd. I wonder how much electricity they wasted everyday. Tsk.
I sneakily took some shots in there. Even though photography is not allowed. WHO CARESSSS. Haha
Oh yah. I tasted one of these. The level 3 spicy burger. It sucks! Green curry. Omg. What was i thinking. Taste like crap. And my stomach feels like its burning after that. Tsk. Dont buy k.
And so. The day ended with a trainiin
Back home. So tiring.
But one thg for sure,
bringing a child to a fun place ia
Better than bringing an adult.
Hahaha.
......
Ok aside frm this. Below is a pic
Of a scrumptious tahu goreng.
And so we ordered.
It was nice. But its nicer if it is hot.
And the tahu goreng is
Excellent if it is cooked till golden
Brown.
The gravy is nice. Reminds me of my late grandmother.
Hmm.anw if interested in ordering, can tell me k. Hehe.
Anw inside the tahu goreng,
There are some ingredients la.
Like prawn..etc.
I would rate 3/5.
Oklah. Till here everybodies.
Byebye!









Comments
Post a Comment