#Ilovepeach.
#ColorIchooseokay









Selamat Hari Raya !!
How fast.
I didnt even.blog about Ramadan.
And here comes Syawal.

Ramadan is good alhamdulillah.
I wish i can do more.
I wish i worry more about how i cn get closer to Allah swt rather than worrying what i will have for break fast.

Hahah, standard ah.
#ZafirahFailz
Anw insya allah may Allah prolong my livelihood so that I can fo through many2 years of Ramadan al Kareem!
Ameen.

Anw side tracked.
My bro is getting married nx yr.
8th Month.
I dont even know what month is that.
Hahah.
Wowwwww. Someone is getting married.
Its so weird.
Like in an eye blink, we are gg through the nx stage of life. Having a Family.

Weirdly fast.

I cant even rmber what i do in my poly life also. Haha..

Also this yr and nx yr is gg to be a marriage runathon. So many weddings!!
Whatever it is, Alhamdulillah for those getting married.

Half ur deen is almost completed.
May u all build a family filled with Mawaddah and Rahmat Allah SWT.

Raising children in this era is very very very challenging.
Put Allah first, and.u will be fine.
Educate them with teachings of Islam.
Insya allah they will grow up to khalifahs(leaders) of tmrw.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HELLO KOREA! (GoPro pics)

Time waits for no man