SLPI-E


Alhamdulillah.
Yesterday (14/7/2017) marks the end of SLPI-E journey
1.5 years. after completing SPI which was for 2 years, and PP1, which was for 6 months?

The journey has been fruitful, meaningful, insightful and worthwhile.

From a full class during SPI to like 12 people at the end of SLPI-E
Well, I survived! Alhamdulillah.
the journey has been a smooth one.
thankfully, I passed my exams.
anw, its not about passing exams, its the knowledge that we gained, that will help us be a better person to everyone.
That said, I am still trying to improve myself.
to be a better muslimah. to god, to my parents, to the people around me.

not there yet.
but insya allah, with Allah's guide, I will be there, Insya allah.

My journey to meet these friends/asatizahs is all written down.
semoga kita jumpa lagi. 
sahabat dunya dan akhirat!

and..sadly my classes are all done and over with.
my weekdays and weekends are free.
i already signed up for another class from Zuhri.
Sijil Psikologi Islam dan Kaunseling (SPIK)
This is something different.
Hopefully, I can carve a career in becoming a kounsellor? who knows!
hahahahah

Diploma in Pengajian dosent start till next year.
Still comtemplating whether I should continue.
the fees are expensive!


nvm. let's just see.
semoga murah rezekiku!

alright. Im back to work after 3 days of leave.
still in a lepak mood.
I dun even have anythg to do.
yawns,

okay till here.
Bit taufiq wal hidayah, Assalamualaikum Wrb.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HELLO KOREA! (GoPro pics)

Time waits for no man