Day 2.

Okay. Now that I have some time, let me continue on my quest to finish off blogging on my 4 days 3 night trip to Krabi. haha.

You see, blogging is not easy k. You need that kind of mood and ambience to really have spirit to blog. haha. Okay, now, I kinda lost my mood to blog. So I will see u during the next blog update k.

HAHAHHA.

Kidding.

Day 2: Sun, sand, sea

Okay, we woke up EARLY, (but still were late after that. lol), for our breakfast! The breakfast was okay. There wasnt much of a spread. BUT what do you expect when this hotel caters for just a pathetic number of guests in the hotel! haha. anw I LOVE THE TOASTED BREAD the best. IDK why, maybe its the butter. The butter makes the toasted bread taste excellently well toasted and succulently juicy when spread with the rest of the jams. Does that make sense? haha.

Ok so after breakfast, we went back up to our room to change and also someone has to pass motion and all, after repeated advice not to drink her DIET COFFEE. haha. So we ended up kind of late. There is apparently like a tour lorry waiting for us outside our hotel. Worst, there is like over 15 people inside waiting patiently for us. haha.

I felt sooooo guilty. But well, what is done is done. So,we sat at the middle of the lorry. So paiseh. It's like anywhere you turn, you will face tourists. And since we were late, it's kinda embarrassing u see.
haha. The journey to the beach took us like 30-40 mins? If i can remember. Along the way, there wasnt much sight to see, except for run-down building and shops. But as soon as we neared the beach, you can totally smell the sea. AWESOME.

When we reached, we had to look for out tour package group, which wasnt really hard to find. Given like 10 mins before our boat leaves, we went to buy protective cases for our handphones, which turned out to be really useless (to me. i'm to blame la actually.) haha.
At the boat, 70% were like Caucasians, the rest  were like US, a group of INDIAN GUYS, MALAYSIANS and maybe people from China? I guess.

The boat ride was amazing. There were few crazy boat sways, which was kind of thrilling to me. hehe. BUT what annoys me, are the bunch of Indian men who have to cheer each time the boat sways up and down. Really guys? haha. okaylah, maybe they are just excited and all. Anw there wasnt any huge waves during the ride. Thank goodness.

So, after like 30 mins or so, we reached our first ISLAND. Actually i do not know the names of the ISLANDS. I only know our tour consisted of visiting 4 islands. So, the first island was great. There was like this boat parked near the shoreline. This boat kind of sells food. So, we bought like Thai Green Tea, pancakes and also Mango sticky rice. IDK what is up with Hamizah with her sticky rice. Up till now, (even in Singapore), she still never stops eating this. (it's fattening tau Hamizah! haha).

So. for the first Island. We just sat by the beach and ate our food, which then we soaked into the sea water and camwhored till the time is up. haha.

The sand was soft, the sea water was clear. The weather was fine. The sun was hot (which I loved!) . It was purrfect. Below are some pictures of sceneries that was taken along the way. (Digital Camera photos).










After 45 mins-1 hr, we headed off to the next island. Chicken island? I think so.
So at this island, we will be SNORKELING!!!!!
Sadly along the way, someone (big-sized) crashed into Deavi's body, and she ended up getting hurt. Aiyoyo. So, she decided to stay in the boat while me and Hamizah jumped into the sea!

The sea water was COLDDDDD. and since i do not know how to swim, the moment my legs do not feel the ground, i was panicking like crazy. I ended up pulling Hamizah down into the sea. haha. Im sorry girl, it was just survival instict. I have no intention to drown u into the sea. hhaha.

Anyways, I managed to stick my head into the sea water. What a dissapointment.
Well, there wasnt much to see. I think there was only one type of fish. It was a colorful one.
There was nothing else to see. I do not know whether there are any pretty corals, because I basically stick my head inside for a mere 5 mins or so before choking to the seawater. haha kental i know.

Ok, after like 40 mins, we went ahead to the next 2 islands. There was nothing much to describe. The islands are the same. Nothing much to explore or see. We just ended up, lying in the beaches or playing in the sea and camwhoring at the same time.

DID I MENTION THAT I DROWN MY HP TO THE SEA!
HAIZ.
apparently my protective case wasnt doing its job well. Water managed to get in the case, and my poor baby was suffocated. It died, and up till now, i cant revive it. :'(
sadness. Ok fine, it wasnt the case, it was my fault for not zipping it up properly. Stupid kan.

After the 4 islands tour, we were SHAGGED to the maximum.
Our faces are burnt, because stupidly enough, we didnt bring the suncreen, BUT we actually bought the sunscreen at 7 11 before that.

Me and Hamizah especially had our faces like 70% sunburnt. Hurts like crap sey.
...
Back at the hotel.
We rested for awhile, before going out at night for the night marketttttttttttttttttttt.

I do not have much pictures on the night market sadly.
Because my battery was dead :(.
The night market was awesomeeeeeee.
Bigger and better than the first one that we went.

Bought some foods/souvenir for our loved ones,
before heading back to the hotel to CRASH.
 ....

DAY 3. Jungle Trekking.

Day 3 will be continued in another blog post. Before i end this blog post, let me upload some pictures that belongs to DAY 1. I finally transferred the pics out. hehe

 We are up in the air. :)



 Airplane that we took to our destination.

 First Stop of the day!


 Our first stop.
 The tour guide who waited for us for 3 hrs at the airport. hehe


 The antique sofas at the hotel living room.



 Welcome to Phetpailin Hotel!


 While walking to find our first halal meal for day 1..
 The warong where we got our first meal.

 First Meal for Day 1
 Best food we ate in Krabi, Thai

 My 2 cikodoks. haha
 Eh!


 The uncle who sent us to the Night Market
 Along the streets of the Night Market
 Street Foods
 Street Foods
 Ice-cream roll in the making
 Hello Makcik!
 Sweet treats!
 Guess whose feets are those? :)
 Girls ready for oil massage.

Our Room!
 



Day 3 & 4 Blog Post






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HELLO KOREA! (GoPro pics)

Time waits for no man