Day 3 and Day 4; Krabi, Thailand

HAHAH SOOOOOOOO, I got lazy over the weekends, and didnt post for the rest of the days during my holiday to Krabi.

Thank god we didn't go for 1 week or so, can u imagine me blogging for posts for 7 days? haha. Can't really depend on my bffs to blog. Their blogs are what? graves now? haha. JK! HEHE

Sat (day 3),

We woke up early for breakfast. The breakfast spread was okay. I don't know whether I have any pics on our breakfast. Ok so, after breakfast, we waited for the van to pick us up, IN VAIN. Turn out, we kind of repented because the day before, people were actually waiting for us. So, this time, WE WAITED FOR THE VAN which was like what 30 mins late? How dare they. 

When it finally came, we took the van and headed to the first venue, which was the HOT SPRING, i'm not sure where exactly the place is. But there are a lot of small pools filled with hot boiling water. I wouldn't say its boiling, because if not, I will not be here typing. Probably at the burnt unit now. haha.

It was like about 70 degrees hot. People say hot springs are supposedly good for the body. But me, being all cold blooded, dipping my body inside really makes me cringe really hard. haha. It wasn't fun, but soon after, like around 7 mins or so, when the body starts to adapt to the heat, it felt better. So in conclusion, I didn't quite like it. HAHAHAHA. (pics to be updated soon).

So after the hot spring, we went to another place, this time, to have our lunch! it was like an open restaurant, where there is no aircon. haha. BUT, the food was okay, was nice. There are sweet and sour fish/ vegetables, Tom Yum Soup and also watermelon (cut into heart shape). Like wow, they really have time to carve them into heart shape eh, So sweet! (not them, but the watermelon). HAHA.

OK, after our lunch, we head down for our next item. Jungle trek! Here we are supposed to look for emerald pool and smtg called "blue pool?" (forgot the name). We went to the Emerald Pool first, it was a mere hike of 800m? (I cannot remember). It wasn't even a hike. haha. There are like carved roads for us to walk. I would just say, a walk rather than a hike.When we eventually reached that place, I was like woahhh. The water was really emerald in color. Greenish. I should think that the water comes from a nearby waterfall or stream? So, there were a lot of people there, splashing around and taking pictures.

We too did not want to miss dipping into this Emerald Pool, so we did! haha. Took some time taking pictures (soon to be posted). When we finally got out, our shoes were WET and THEY FELT DISGUSTING to the feet. Thankfully, nearby, there is a small shop that sells slippers. Bought an electric blue slippers which was quite pricey (to me), but well, what to do. Hamizah and Deavi too bought slippers.

 Ok NEXT.

To the TEMPLE.

All wet and cold, we went to the next destination, which was the Temple with a lot of staircase? haha, I don't really remember what's the name of all the destination that we went to. (sorry).

So, apparently we have to climb like a 1000 plus steps to reach the top. Being all curious, I decided to go for it, even when i know that i am not that fit to do this. First few steps, we were greeted by a group of monkeys. CUTE CUTE ONES. Some of them were cheeky though. One of the monkey tried to grab Deavi's bottle. Of course she freaked out. haha, but well, the little ones were so cuteeee. I wish I can bring one home. But nvm, I have enough at home. HAHA. 

After like the first 100 steps, I start feeling the fatigueness at my legs. I left Hamizah and Deavi, because they were tired. Then I got to know that Hamizah did continue till 700 plus steps before descending back down. Ok, so the climbing of stairs got steeper. Like seriously so steep, I was like, how did they even manage to make staircases this steep? As I got higher and higher, I became more tired and tired. Stopped frequently to rest. Met a malaysian lady otw up, we kind of pushed each other (motivate) to not give up halfway. :)

High up above the ground, I saw the panaromic view of the  beautiful green field, the vast blue sky, the pretty clouds. The view was magnificent. It was worth every ounce of muscle ache i had. I told myself."I'm almost there" like about 100x. I cannot give up when I am already at this point. It felt like, "So near, yet so far". Haha. I trudged my way up, till i see no more stairs, I was like sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo relieved and happy. I cannot describe this feeling. The view was AWESOME. I wish my bffs were there with me, but they weren't. That's okay. I'm glad I managed to catch a view of the statue of the buddha, which was genormous. There was a gigantic bell too. (pics will be uploaded soon).


After like 10 mins sitting around, admiring god's creation (nature), I start to descend. My legs at this point of time, are all wobbly and shaky. In fact, I have a feeling that my legs might give way, and I'll just fall into the bushes 1000 ft from the ground. HAHA. THANK GOD/ALHAMDULILLAH, i managed to regain strength to quickly climb down. 

Climbing down was easier than climbing up. That's for sure. By the time i got down, I only see Hamizah. Then I got to know that we were late, and were left behind. Like what! So ridiculous. We were like only 10-15 mins late, compared to the first pair of foreigners came back late like 40 mins during out first trip, and we still waited for them. TSK. It dosent make sense to climb up and down within like 1hr. Rubbish much.

So, we took a "taxi" back to our hotel, spending like 6-8dollars? each.
But, I didn't regret going back to the hotel. I don't think my legs can go  on, hiking at the next location.

Hamizah and I went to buy some food. (Glutinous rice and chicken), at a small vendor along the street. The chickens were delicious !. Rested for awhile, before heading out to the night market to finish off whatever leftover shopping that we have to do.

Around 10 plus, took a car back to the hotel, packed our luggages and off to dreamland!

Day 4: Sunday

Woke up early to have breakfast. Then brought all our stuffs down to check out :(
So sad to leave this place, esp the toasted bread. haha.

So, arnd 10plus, someone came to pick us up. Flight was at 12pm? i think. This time immigration was fast and smooth. Got my cream confiscated because i didnt know i couldnt have anything (water-based) more than 100ml. HAIZZZZZZZZZZZZ SO SAD. But nvm, at least I left a memory there. haha.

Touched down at Singapore around 1-2pm. Shopped around Changi Airport, before heading  home, sent by Khidir. Thank You!

OVERALL, 
This was a much needed trip for me. Got what I wanted, which is enjoying NATURE. haha 
THANK U DEAVI AND HAMIZAH for agreeing to go to Krabi for holiday!, because obviously they would prefer to go to places like bangkok where there's like never ending shopping. haha.

I LOVE YOU 2!
Though we did have some misunderstandings during the trip.
It's all good now. :))
To more trips together yeah!! before someone gets married. hehe.

Okay,till hereeeeeee.
Pictures to be uploaded soon. Stay tune! :))

Krabi Pictures << Click Here





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HELLO KOREA! (GoPro pics)

Time waits for no man