OK
OK HI!!!!!!!!
haha.
OMYGOD.
I FEEL GUILTY.
BIG TIME.
I BUIH THE SEARCH AGENCY.
I FEEL BAD FOR KETA.
the person who helped me find the job.
:(
im sorry!
hehe.actually i was given a job already.
dah boleh start lagi.
but, i turned them down last minute.
after gg thru interview and such.
I TURNED THEM DOWN.
OMG, what was i thinking.
i was actually looking for a bigger fish in the sea.
haha.
mampos.
WISH ME LUCK PEOPLE.
:)
heee.
OKAY WAT ELSE.
I SAKIT PEROTTTTTTTT.
I no likey likey.
HOPE, im nt gnna have last min sakit perot tmrw.
so impt for me.
i hope i can pull through.
insyaallah!
okay, ill update again soon.
maciam malas ah!.
haha.
k bye la.
haha.
OMYGOD.
I FEEL GUILTY.
BIG TIME.
I BUIH THE SEARCH AGENCY.
I FEEL BAD FOR KETA.
the person who helped me find the job.
:(
im sorry!
hehe.actually i was given a job already.
dah boleh start lagi.
but, i turned them down last minute.
after gg thru interview and such.
I TURNED THEM DOWN.
OMG, what was i thinking.
i was actually looking for a bigger fish in the sea.
haha.
mampos.
WISH ME LUCK PEOPLE.
:)
heee.
OKAY WAT ELSE.
I SAKIT PEROTTTTTTTT.
I no likey likey.
HOPE, im nt gnna have last min sakit perot tmrw.
so impt for me.
i hope i can pull through.
insyaallah!
okay, ill update again soon.
maciam malas ah!.
haha.
k bye la.
Comments
Post a Comment