:(
If u need a friend who is polite and nice all the time, then its not me.
I dont intend to hurt anyone.
But if u have not provoked me by calling me that name,
then perhaps i wouldnt have shouted.
Ok fine i was acting like one.
I shouldnt have. Tts my mistake.
If i say im not. Then stop calling me tt name.
I hate that.
That isnt just a word. That is an impression.
I hope u understand how affected i am with u calling me that.
Sighs.
maybe i shud just stay away frm u.
maybe its just best to be alone.
Take care.
Bye..
I dont intend to hurt anyone.
But if u have not provoked me by calling me that name,
then perhaps i wouldnt have shouted.
Ok fine i was acting like one.
I shouldnt have. Tts my mistake.
If i say im not. Then stop calling me tt name.
I hate that.
That isnt just a word. That is an impression.
I hope u understand how affected i am with u calling me that.
Sighs.
maybe i shud just stay away frm u.
maybe its just best to be alone.
Take care.
Bye..
Comments
Post a Comment