hello. its ZAFIRAH
Miss Zarifah
Miss Syarifah
Miss Syaqirah
Miss Syahirah
and etc.
so hard to remember my name meh!
perhaps my name is unique. Hihi.
all this annoying names that pupils had been calling me esp those smaller kids.
gah. I can't be bothered to correct them.
haha.
I have no topic to talk abt today.
so that is why I'm blogging nonsense.
haha.
anws, I can't wait for June holidays!!!!
woohoooooo.
time to enjoy the calmness and serenity of the school.
hihi. And yeah, I'm kinda not looking forward to gg to sch SIM for the second sem.
MLS siaaasa. Hate the long journey!
and anws I'll be gg bck to acp office on Thursday.
hopefully they it is good news. Hee
k bye.
nights u all.
Miss Syarifah
Miss Syaqirah
Miss Syahirah
and etc.
so hard to remember my name meh!
perhaps my name is unique. Hihi.
all this annoying names that pupils had been calling me esp those smaller kids.
gah. I can't be bothered to correct them.
haha.
I have no topic to talk abt today.
so that is why I'm blogging nonsense.
haha.
anws, I can't wait for June holidays!!!!
woohoooooo.
time to enjoy the calmness and serenity of the school.
hihi. And yeah, I'm kinda not looking forward to gg to sch SIM for the second sem.
MLS siaaasa. Hate the long journey!
and anws I'll be gg bck to acp office on Thursday.
hopefully they it is good news. Hee
k bye.
nights u all.
Comments
Post a Comment