I am fed up with myself.
I am really a letdown. To myself, to my friends, to my religion and esp to god.
idk what I am waiting for,
I'm like almost 22 now.
I need to chge for the better already.
seriously I have make up my mind,
I'm gg to start wearing tudung already.
start covering myself, start being a true slave of god.
but the thg is, I'm the type that is afraid of changes.
I'm afraid of how people is gg to look at me and all.
I have to remove thT thought frm my mind alrdy.
dear god,
plz open my heart and mind.
give me your guidance, show me the right path.
don't let me go on with life with tons of sins with me.
I need courage dear god...
xoxo.
your humble Slave.
I am really a letdown. To myself, to my friends, to my religion and esp to god.
idk what I am waiting for,
I'm like almost 22 now.
I need to chge for the better already.
seriously I have make up my mind,
I'm gg to start wearing tudung already.
start covering myself, start being a true slave of god.
but the thg is, I'm the type that is afraid of changes.
I'm afraid of how people is gg to look at me and all.
I have to remove thT thought frm my mind alrdy.
dear god,
plz open my heart and mind.
give me your guidance, show me the right path.
don't let me go on with life with tons of sins with me.
I need courage dear god...
xoxo.
your humble Slave.
Comments
Post a Comment