Congrats Cousin Amirah
Dec 30 2017-
Ended off the year with the cousin getting engaged.
Wow, how time flies. I'm already in my late 20's. OMG.
Cousin Amirah is 2 years younger, so she is probably 24. Same age as my brother.
Her engagement went along smoothly. In the span of 2 years, insya allah her status will upgrade from Single to Married. OMG. haha. Time passes in a blink of an eye and it sure feels scary.
I was her photographer on her special day, Cheh, macam paham. Last min, things cock up. Like really, I do not have spare SD card with me. I stupidly believe that with 8gb of card, I can probably take a lot of pictures from the DSLR. So, I was happily taking pictures here and there, (before the event even started). Then when finally the guy's side came, gave their speech etc, MINUTES before the exchanging of rings happened, my DSLR gave a message that the CARD IS FULL. Of course I was so terrified, like hello, this is the most important part of the event to be captured and my card is already full.
THANK GOD, i tell you. I brought my digital camera. I'm not sure why I brought it, BUT IT TOTALLY SAVE MY LIFE. Thankfully the 2 remaining bars of battery from my digital camera was able to last till the whole event was over. BIG PHEW. Guess what, I wanted to charge my digital camera the day before, then I realized that I (might) have left the charger at work.
No spare SD Card, never charge battery..So much for being a photographer. haha. It's a good thing I refused payment you see. The quality of a digital camera cannot be compared to the quality of pictures taken from a DSLR. I was disappointed of course. I wanted to take good photos for the cousin, then this has to happen. Le sigh. But it's okay, at least there is something..heh.
Ended off the year with the cousin getting engaged.
Wow, how time flies. I'm already in my late 20's. OMG.
Cousin Amirah is 2 years younger, so she is probably 24. Same age as my brother.
Her engagement went along smoothly. In the span of 2 years, insya allah her status will upgrade from Single to Married. OMG. haha. Time passes in a blink of an eye and it sure feels scary.
I was her photographer on her special day, Cheh, macam paham. Last min, things cock up. Like really, I do not have spare SD card with me. I stupidly believe that with 8gb of card, I can probably take a lot of pictures from the DSLR. So, I was happily taking pictures here and there, (before the event even started). Then when finally the guy's side came, gave their speech etc, MINUTES before the exchanging of rings happened, my DSLR gave a message that the CARD IS FULL. Of course I was so terrified, like hello, this is the most important part of the event to be captured and my card is already full.
THANK GOD, i tell you. I brought my digital camera. I'm not sure why I brought it, BUT IT TOTALLY SAVE MY LIFE. Thankfully the 2 remaining bars of battery from my digital camera was able to last till the whole event was over. BIG PHEW. Guess what, I wanted to charge my digital camera the day before, then I realized that I (might) have left the charger at work.
No spare SD Card, never charge battery..So much for being a photographer. haha. It's a good thing I refused payment you see. The quality of a digital camera cannot be compared to the quality of pictures taken from a DSLR. I was disappointed of course. I wanted to take good photos for the cousin, then this has to happen. Le sigh. But it's okay, at least there is something..heh.
Taken using Nikon J5, & of course edited using photoshop.
Congrats once again Cousin Amirah!
God bless you. :)
Comments
Post a Comment