Amanah ; Trust
Amanah ; Trust
Oh my, I have to share what I learnt. It is about trust.
My ustazah told me that IT IS WRONG TO CHARGE PHONE at work. Even though we are given the permission to. Because the charging ports dosent belong to us and obviously we are taking advantage of charging at work as it is FREE. hehe.
the keywords are underlined. Gosh this is a big blow to anyone! i bet u too!
haha. because dah biasa kan. go to work je charge handphone.
Then she said, we can not take things that does not belong to us. That includes A4 papers. If it belongs to your workplace, you have to use only the amount that u need. If you have extras, then you have to return it. (OH NO!). hahah
i am fond of taking A4 papers from school and using it for my own purpose :/
AND THAT INCLUDES PRINTING thgs that is not related to work.
haiz. that is wrong i know. From now on, I shall start taking notice of the small things that I always do that can make (keberkatan dari Allah SWT) hilang.
The small thgs that we always take lightly will amount to a bigger problem in future.
You never know.
It's best to start now.
Amanah at work. Amanah with people.
Amanahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Oh my, I have to share what I learnt. It is about trust.
My ustazah told me that IT IS WRONG TO CHARGE PHONE at work. Even though we are given the permission to. Because the charging ports dosent belong to us and obviously we are taking advantage of charging at work as it is FREE. hehe.
the keywords are underlined. Gosh this is a big blow to anyone! i bet u too!
haha. because dah biasa kan. go to work je charge handphone.
Then she said, we can not take things that does not belong to us. That includes A4 papers. If it belongs to your workplace, you have to use only the amount that u need. If you have extras, then you have to return it. (OH NO!). hahah
i am fond of taking A4 papers from school and using it for my own purpose :/
AND THAT INCLUDES PRINTING thgs that is not related to work.
haiz. that is wrong i know. From now on, I shall start taking notice of the small things that I always do that can make (keberkatan dari Allah SWT) hilang.
The small thgs that we always take lightly will amount to a bigger problem in future.
You never know.
It's best to start now.
Amanah at work. Amanah with people.
Amanahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Comments
Post a Comment