Annoying pls
Because I am garang like that.
and I dont care!
annoying please.
This particular teacher actually booked the lab for the whole year! gosh. How greeedy.
I mean come on la, others also need to use the lab.
Max is perhaps 1 month of advance booking.
Really gets to my nerves.
anyhoots, happened tht another teacher needs a lab for her lesson, then I have to go and delete his bookings when he can actually do it himself. (so much for not knowing. Know how to book, Know how to delete la).
But since I am already instructed, I went ahead and delete 1 month of his booking and booked for the other teacher. But I did not do everything for themselves. This other teacher also like baby. Must book for her and all.
ERGH.
So, I went ahead and typed the following email as below. (Please ignore the names in the emails.)
Disclaimer.
Whatever i wrote in my blog, I have no intention of gossiping/backbiting behind other's back, Just to let out my frustration and for memories sake, haha, Because things like this are worth updating.
HAHA!
and I dont care!
annoying please.
This particular teacher actually booked the lab for the whole year! gosh. How greeedy.
I mean come on la, others also need to use the lab.
Max is perhaps 1 month of advance booking.
Really gets to my nerves.
anyhoots, happened tht another teacher needs a lab for her lesson, then I have to go and delete his bookings when he can actually do it himself. (so much for not knowing. Know how to book, Know how to delete la).
But since I am already instructed, I went ahead and delete 1 month of his booking and booked for the other teacher. But I did not do everything for themselves. This other teacher also like baby. Must book for her and all.
ERGH.
So, I went ahead and typed the following email as below. (Please ignore the names in the emails.)
Disclaimer.
Whatever i wrote in my blog, I have no intention of gossiping/backbiting behind other's back, Just to let out my frustration and for memories sake, haha, Because things like this are worth updating.
HAHA!
Comments
Post a Comment