HI


Alhamdulillah.
after a long wait....finally the result is out!
and yes, I am happy! because I did not expect to get a good result.
hee :) at last something i can excel in.
but well, I really had to study hard for this.

anyhoots. the result slip is not the important thg here.
it is just a medium for me to maybe apply for  further studies in the future.
other than that, I have no intention to do anything.

the most important thg is to learn...and remember.
haiz. i learn and after that, i kind of forgot.
which is kind of pointless.
i need to learn and apply to my daily life la.
haish. insya allah I will put the knowledge to use.



and i got my bahasa arab result too.
full marks alhamdulillah.

but after checking, my marks went down by 1.
haha. must have integrity.


Today at Arab class.
i found that i am learning the different dialect of Arab language.
For the past one yr, i studied the formal Arab language.
but IF i intend to go/study at any Arabic countries, I need to know their way of speaking.

apparently some countries do not use the standard Arabic language.
gosh.

my ustaz said it is going to be fun.
idk.
i just dont know.
haha. ok hopefully la.

alright. tomorrow is Monday.
love Monday! 
but dread waking up early in the morning.

oklah bye!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HELLO KOREA! (GoPro pics)

Time waits for no man